The order by which ladies put on their moisturizers, primers, treatments, and sunscreen may vary from person to person, but this method is the one that will get all of you ladies the most out of your skin!
- Wash your face with your usual cleanser and pat your face dry
- Use your toner and wait for it to dry
- This is an extremely important step for those of us with oily skin!
- Now is the time to use your topical spot treatments, apply them where needed and let them dry! (I know, there’s a lot of drying that has to be done :))
- Apply your eye cream (in an upwards motion to prevent stretching the skin down and forming wrinkles)
- Apply moisturizer to the rest of your face in order to seal in all of the goodness that you’ve slathered on your face thus far.
- Sunscreen, sunscreen, SUNSCREEN. I cannot say this enough. Sunscreen is a key component to help maintain your youthful vigor and appearance. Sun damage is not pretty, so take the extra time to prevent it!
- Begin your makeup routine with your primer, concealer, and foundation!
- Complete the rest of your makeup routine
- All done 🙂
Does anyone already prep their face following these steps? If not, what order do you apply your creams and tonics to get the most out of your skin? Let me know in the comments!
– Nicole, prepped, primed, and ready to go!