Many of you probably don’t know this, but the reason that I have this blog is because of a course I’m taking for university! It’s been fun keeping up a blog about my own interest, but it’s been extremely entertaining to also get a taste of my peers’ writing styles, and also to see the things that they write about! My classmate, Scott, who is one of the funniest people I’ve met in university so far (he’s single, ladies!), recently nominated me to complete the Liebster Award. The rules are as follows:
1) Thank the rockin’ blogger that nominated you.
- Thanks, Scott!
2) Answer the 11 questions you were given. 3) Nominate 11 other bloggers with less than 500 followers. 4) Post 11 questions for your nominees to answer. 5) Tag your nominees and post a comment in their blog so they know they’ve been nominated.
Now, I hate starting chain messages, so if any of you lovely people wish to complete the questions I come up with, please feel free to do so! I made my questions beauty-oriented, just to keep it relevant to my blog’s topic :)! Also, don’t hesitate to tag me, so that I can see what crazy responses you people can come up with! Happy Liebstering! 🙂
1) What is your favourite and least favourite colour?
- My favourite colour is grey! My least favourite colour is yellow.
2) What do you notice first about the opposite gender?
- Either their smile or hair colour! I have a thing for straight teeth and gingers.
3) What is your favorite movie and why?
- Forrest Gump! It’s a movie that you can watch over and over again and always be moved by it! It makes me so completely happy to know how much the simple man can make an impact on society.
4) What upcoming or recently released movie do you most want to see?
- I really want to see The Wolf of Wall Street! I’m in love with Leo, and I can’t believe that I didn’t actually go to see it in theatres!
5) If you could have any animal as a pet, and you didn’t have to worry about the cost or difficulty in taking care of it, what would you choose
- A teacup pig or a monkey!
6) Which sport is your favorite to play? To watch?
- Is drinking wine considered a sport?
- I enjoy watching hockey because I actually understand it 🙂
7) Which website do you go on the most?
- Probably Facebook!
8) If you could only eat at one restaurant for the rest of your life, where would you choose?
- I’m addicted to Earls!
9) What is something about you that most people don’t know or wouldn’t expect?
- For some reason, everyone thinks that I absolutely breezed through high school. I don’t know why, but a lot of people have been telling me this lately. It bothers me that people think this because high school was an incredibly tough time for me, haha! So, I guess I just want to clarify that I’ve faced my own struggles, just as everyone else has!
10) What is your biggest fear or the scariest thing you’ve ever done?
- My biggest fear is getting to the end of my life to look back and regret not doing all of the things I wanted to do.
11) What’s the funniest joke you can think of off the top of your head?
- My life. (I’m totally kidding! Haha 🙂 )
Now, here are my 11 questions that you can answer: 1) Who is your beauty icon? 2) What is your favourite makeup brand? 3) What is one piece of makeup that you cannot live without? 4) What is your favourite shade of lipstick? 5) At what age did you begin wearing makeup? 6) What is one outdated trend that you think should make a comeback? 7) How long does your makeup routine take you everyday? 8) If you could name any shade of nail polish, what shade would it be and what would you name it? 9) Long nails or short nails? 10) Would you rather go a day without doing your hair or a day without doing your makeup? 11) What’s your own personal beauty secret? Feel free to write your own post, or to reply to my questions in the comments! 🙂